Ruizean markets' stock trading is considered to be Contracts for Difference (CFDs), where investors trade by speculating on the rise or fall of prices, rather than buying real assets.
Ruizean Markets uses a "hand count" trading mechanism, which means that all products are aggregated into a stock sizes (or contracts) for trading. This simplifies trading, allowing customers to make transactions for specific contracts, based on quotes for each contract, rather than open and close prices.
Customers of Ruizean Markets can trade stock index futures on one of the world's most popular trading platform MT4. A variety of transaction types can be used, including swing trading, tap resale, arbitrage trading and Expert Advisors (EA). Through the use of leverage, stock index CFDs allow investors to trade with a minimum capital, maximizing their positions in the stock market. Leverage (or margin trading) may work against you resulting in substantial loss as well as substantial gain.
- Characteristics of Index (CFDs) Trading
- Leverage and maximize the use of funds.
- No additional commissions or fees.
- Simple and quick to trade in the world's top exchanges.
- Short options offer potential gains for hedging existing positions in a falling stock market.
- Index trading is closely related to the stock market, where investors focus on macro trends, rather than stock performance.
- You can trade on the foreign exchange, as well as trade gold, silver and stock from the same account.
|Index (CFDs) Trading Hours|
|Symbol||Index||Opening Market||Close Market||Time zone|
|U30USD||Dow Jones Industrial Average||Sunday 18:00||Friday 17:00||New York GMT-4|
|SPXUSD||S&P 500||Sunday 18:00||Friday 17:00||New York GMT-4|
|NASUSD||Nasdaq 100||Sunday 17:00||Friday 16:00||Chicago GMT-5|
|100GBP||FTSE 100||Monday 01:00||Friday 21:00||London GMT+0|
|E50EUR||Euro Stoxx 50||Monday 07:50||Friday 22:00||Frankfurt GMT+2|
|F40EUR||CAC 40||Monday 08:00||Friday 22:00||Paris GMT+2|
|D30EUR||DAX 30||Monday 08:00||Friday 22:00||Frankfurt GMT+2|
|E35EUR||IBEX 35||Monday 07:50||Friday 22:00||Frankfurt GMT+2|
|I40EUR||S&P/MIB||Monday 08:00||Friday 22:00||Paris GMT+2|
|Z30CHF||Swiss Market Index||Monday 08:00||Friday 22:00||Frankfurt GMT+2|
|225JPY||Nikkei 225||Monday 09:00||Saturday 03:00||Tokyo GMT+9|
|H33HKD||Hang Seng||Monday 09:15||Friday 23:45||Hong Kong GMT+8|
|200AUD||S&P/ASX 200||Monday 09:50||Saturday 07:00||Sydney GMT+10|